[HOT] Bangladesh track tracing (and chasing!)

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:38:13 UTC 2015

This is great Kathleen! It would be great if you could sent us some
pictures of your mapathon, so we can show to the mappers here that people
in Germany are mapping together with them.

Today we just sent our first volunteers to Kamrangirchar to do ground
mapping, so keep on mapping!
Please focus on this task from now on: http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/831
Next days we are mapping there again!

Happy mapping!