[HOT] Bangladesh track tracing (and chasing!)

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:51:07 UTC 2015

Hello,

Today, the heroes were Kumar and Shupo, running the streets of
Kamrangirchar! They covered a phenomenal amount of ground in a place where
moving fast is not so easy....

We also did our first field papers there today based on the tracks you guys
traced last night - was really so helpful. Kamrangirchar is an amazing and
interesting place, chock full of alleyways...

Today's tracks are on dropbox, if anyone has the time to help us prep for
tomorrow!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zfr232e8ig93icl/AAAED_YY60sZqU-tQ9_OO6gFa?dl=0

Kumar and Shupo also took a load of points for landmarks, if you're
interested....

Cheers all!

Pete