[HOT] Humanitarian Mapping for a class

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Sun Jan 25 14:40:04 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

I second Paul idea, here in Indonesia, we often use HDYC [1] to see
contributions of our student participants, surely spot check to see the
quality also required. To make it a bit more fun and to make it more
competitive we sometimes use OSM Fight too, to compare contributions.

[1] http://hdyc.neis-one.org/
[2] http://osmfight.neis-one.org/

Best,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.id