[HOT] LearnOSM - updates

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Jan 27 21:29:28 UTC 2015

Hi Cristiano,

The Training WG has discussed this, and forgive for not remembering if there was a reason or conclusion; but anyway - the next meeting is scheduled for Monday 15:00UTC on IRC and it may be in the notes somewhere here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Training.

=Russ