[HOT] Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Mon Jul 6 10:24:08 UTC 2015

Hi Pierre,

I'm working in #1047 with Jim Smith and John Whelan. Here's one of the
URLs. I was to visually check and validate. Since the imagery is poor, and
Jim had already looked at it, I validated it. I can get that far. However,
I can't access any map regardless of the editor selected or project, even
Cameroon, without getting redirected to a login page I've never seen
before. If I login, I'm directed to my profile, and if I then go back to
the Tasking Manager, I'm pushed back through the same loop.

Hope this helps.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047#task/550

Suzan

Sent from my phone. Please forgive errors.