[HOT] Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Mon Jul 6 20:24:21 UTC 2015

Thanks, Blake. I cleared all the cookies in both browsers last night. I've switched to Chrome and it's remembering that I'm already logged in. However, there's a long delay before I can access the map.

My concern is that mappers who aren't as determined are going to give up and go away if they run into this login problem, have to clear cookies, and so on. There's no information in the Tasking Manager that it is updated and what to expect.