[HOT] Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Mon Jul 6 21:19:37 UTC 2015

Tried again a few minutes ago and all is golden. Thanks to everyone for your help. Hopefully others will find a seamless experience from now on.

Suzan

On Jul 6, 2015, at 2:00 PM, Tom Taylor wrote:

At one point the system was using the loopback address (127.0.0.1, I think), and I had to do something with the firewall to allow it. Maybe that has happened again.

Tom