[HOT] HOT in MENA

saigon2001 saigon2t1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:29:34 UTC 2015

Hello Heather,

AFAIK Qatar is a monarchy spending more money in doing disasters [1], than
in relief. Did you evaluate this in promoting Doha for a meeting on
crowdsourcing projects? Not to mention foreign workers conditions,
journalist jailing etc. IMHO volunteering and crowd activities are
inconsistent with a dynastic leadership.

I'm sorry for Qatari Red Crescent, but I think HOT OSM should avoid this
location.

yf,
Ahmed

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian-led_intervention_in_Yemen