[HOT] Problem with Tasking Manager again

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:19:04 UTC 2015

Hi Suzan,

This sounds like you're problems within the iD editor rather than the
Tasking Manager. If I'm reading correctly, Tasking Manager is opening
iD for you once you've picked a square, but iD is not dealing with
your login credentials properly and you aren't able to save.

As Dan has already said, this could well be related to you clearing cookies.

I would suggest:

1: Visit openstreetmap.org and making an edit to your home town. Does
this work?
2: Log in to the Tasking Manager and try picking a square. Can you
save afterwards?

If 1 doesn't work, I would open and area to edit and get your browser
to do a page reload with cleared cache - Command + Shift + R - I
imagine that would usually fix it, which would then fix 2.

But, in short, certainly sounds like a local authentication issue
rather than a TM problem.

Let us know how you get on,

Cheers, Joseph