[HOT] HOT Task Creation

Samuel Aiyeoribe olubunmi4ever at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 27 14:37:35 UTC 2015

Thanks Heather, I will sort this for Kazeem.
RegardsĀ
Samuel Aiyeoribe

     On Monday, 27 July 2015, 7:23, Heather Leson <heather.leson at hotosm.org> wrote:

 HI Kazeem, Thanks for your interest in HOT. I've taken the liberty of forwarding your work to the HOT community mailing list. There a number of people who can help you. And, I think there are a few mappers based in Nigeria too who may be able to help out.

Good luck

Heather