[HOT] Adding non-emergency Mongolia tasks to Tasking Manager

Nicholas Doiron nickd at codeforamerica.org
Thu Jun 4 17:02:44 UTC 2015

Hi HOT mappers:

I'm working with the Asia Foundation on an OSM training and
mapathon for Mongolia on June 20-21.  You can peek at our Facebook event at
https://facebook.com/mapforub  and read more about the project goals at
http://asiafoundation.org/in-asia/2014/10/15/accurately-mapping-mongolias-sprawling-capital-with-satellite-imagery/

We have seven small task areas with high-res drone imagery, and we're
focusing on local contributors; no remote volunteers at this time. I'm
looking for help to create a task hosted on an existing Tasking Manager
server, rather than us setting up our own server just for the event.
Please let me know if you can help with this.

Also, if anyone has advice for mapping events, it would be great to hear
from you. Please e-mail me off-list, or meet me at State of the Map this
weekend.

Regards,

Nick Doiron

Sr. Apps Developer