[HOT] Adding non-emergency Mongolia tasks to Tasking Manager

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:40:14 UTC 2015

Hi Nick,
Since you're maybe reluctant to put non-emergency tasks on the HOT TM, and
conducting a training/mapathon, I'm happy to offer you space on the
TeachOSM Tasking Manager[1]. It squares well with the TeachOSM mission and
can take heat off HOT resources. If you please log in to the TeachOSM TM,
I'll be happy to set you up.
Hope this helps,
Steven

[1] http://tasks.teachosm.org

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.