[HOT] Questions regarding metrics from taskprojects, tasks and volunteers.

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sat Jun 6 00:08:26 UTC 2015

Pierre,

I was simply thinking of copy on the front page of the website, "Your contribution helps real people".

Suzan

On Jun 5, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Pierre Béland wrote:

Suzan,

Good marketing stuff would bring in more people. As the Nepal response showed, it is important first to be ready to receive a massive contribution from people that dont know yet OpenStreetMap.

We also need to look at better monitoring the various mapathons organized, to assure that the trainees receive sufficient support. The mapathon organizers should also be careful to not add a burden to the Coordination team by having hundred of new contributors in one mapathon.
Pierre