[HOT] Questions regarding metrics from taskprojects, tasks and volunteers.

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 00:13:01 UTC 2015

What you'd really like is a group of motivated people who could be trained
in slow time to do the basics and would be available when we needed to grow
rapidly.  Could the NGOs help?  They have mapping they would like done
pre-crisis perhaps we could tap into people who make donations to them etc.
and teach them to map.

Cheerio John