[HOT] Disaster Relief Organizations in Ghana

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:54:26 UTC 2015

Hi Enock,

I do not know if this answers your question or not, but this is a web
page for people who would be collecting and packaging relief packages of
different types:

http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/Relief-Supplies

Normally you would package and send them to the organization for them to
distribute, but maybe this helps in your case.

This page is not bad, but more about how to prepare for a flood, but
still a good list of things to consider:

http://www.disastercenter.com/guide/kit.html

Hope it helps, and I hope others have good suggestions too.

Regards,
Blake