[HOT] Good data from a poor quality image of Nepal

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 8 23:30:41 UTC 2015

Hi Suzan,
interesting these various ways to play with the screen adjustment and find more details. Yes it is important with poor quality image to analyze the image, plus get our eyes adapted to this image. More challenging but provides a great satisfaction.

A statistic that shows the great effort that the OSM community made for the first 5 weeks of this Nepal response: we traced nearly 1.4 million buildings.

Pierre