[HOT] Activations Working Group Meeting Today, 14:00 UTC (now :)

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:08:00 UTC 2015

The Activations WG is meeting today
Tuesday, Jun. 9th 2015 at 14:00 UTC via IRC

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reminder but the Activation WG is meeting on IRC as
we speak. Logs will be available of course if you can't attend.

I will be giving an update on some the Tasking Manager related activities.

Damage tagging is on the agenda as well.

Full agenda is here:

https://hackpad.com/Activation-Working-Group-June-9-2015-Meeting-Agenda-XulwCXelFUg

General OSM IRC info here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IRC

A good, truly free Windows and Linux IRC client is HexChat:
https://hexchat.github.io/

You can also try the web based irc client here:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

---------------------------------------

Our working groups are open to everyone who would like to participate,
from sitting in and listening, to contributing by helping with action items.

A full list of our working groups and their areas of interest can be
found here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups

Working groups are always glad to have people participate and if you
would like to place something on the agenda of any of the working groups
just send an email to this email list and someone will make sure it gets
on the agenda for the next meeting or perhaps the meeting after next and
let you know so you can attend.

Cheers,
Blake