[HOT] meetbot in #hot irc channel

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:30:31 UTC 2015

I think it is a great idea. Most of our meetings are in irc and meetbot
makes nice work of the meeting minutes.

There are a few people in the irc channel most of the active hours, I
don't think anyone needs to be a board member.

We might want to adjust the output to include a mediawiki markup output
also so we can copy/paste into the osm wiki as well.

Thanks again for helping us out with this and hopefully we can get some
use out of it (like most things it will take a bit to get used to it :)

Cheers,
Blake