[HOT] meetbot in #hot irc channel

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Jun 9 22:08:44 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, yes thank you Milo for setting up this first bot at least to try out.  I’ve cc’d our TechWG, unfortunately they just had their meeting yesterday; but I think it would be a great agenda item to discuss longer-term/better meeting bots.  Also need to discuss the Mumble ‘Parliamentarian’ and getting that set-up to do same/similar for our voting member and board meetings.

=Russ