[HOT] Saturday "Mapternoon" is happening today and in full swing!

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:03:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As you might know Russ Deffner is hosting some informal get-togethers
via HOTs voice server on Saturday afternoons, and one is happening today.

We use the HOT "Mumble" server, you download a simple client (windows,
andriod, ios, linux) and connect and thats it :)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

We currently are chatting about the Mongolia mapping project, but the
topic changes all the time.

I think we are going to work on validations today, but everyone is
welcome to join, share, learn, chat and enjoy!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Blake