[HOT] Saturday "Mapternoon" is happening today and in full swing!

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:16:04 UTC 2015

UTC J

=Russ

From: john whelan [mailto:jwhelan0112 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 9:09 AM
To: Blake Girardot
Cc: HOT
Subject: Re: [HOT] Saturday "Mapternoon" is happening today and in full swing!

Saturday afternoon is when?  I'm EST

Thanks John

On 13 June 2015 at 11:03, Blake Girardot <bgirardot at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

As you might know Russ Deffner is hosting some informal get-togethers via HOTs voice server on Saturday afternoons, and one is happening today.

We use the HOT "Mumble" server, you download a simple client (windows, andriod, ios, linux) and connect and thats it :)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

We currently are chatting about the Mongolia mapping project, but the topic changes all the time.

I think we are going to work on validations today, but everyone is welcome to join, share, learn, chat and enjoy!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Blake