[HOT] New Build on brownfield in Nepal

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 14 13:57:00 UTC 2015

Hi Mathew
Katmandu Living Labs represents the OSM Nepal community. They are in contact with the Nepal governmentare and are looking how they will be able to collaborate for the reconstruction. We will support them.

Until then, destroyed buildings should not be removed from the map. This is an important information for the Nepal government and the humanitarian organizations that support the local communities and are planning the reconstruction.
regard
Pierre