[HOT] Missing Maps mapathon in Berlin (on Thursday)

Katie Filbert filbertk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:38:06 UTC 2015

Tyler,

Thanks.  I met Geoffrey at SOTM-US and it was helpful to get more details
about the project.

It looks like there are enough tasks on http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1083.
If there is anything specific we should priortize, please let me know.

Cheers,
Katie

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Tyler Radford <tyler.radford at hotosm.org>
wrote:

> Katie and Kathleen -
>
> Thanks very much for your work to organize this and for supporting Missing
> Maps in Tanzania! I'm copying Mark and Paul (who manage the mapping project
> in Dar es Salaam) so they are aware of your efforts.
>
> Tyler
>
> *Tyler Radford*
> Interim Executive Director
> email: tyler.radford at hotosm.org
> U.S. mobile: +1 617.285.2009
>
> *Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team *
> *Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development*
> web <http://hotosm.org/> | twitter <https://twitter.com/hotosm> | facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://hotosm.org/donate>
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:23 AM, Kathleen Danielson <
> kathleen.danielson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll be there with some folks from Oxfam DE!
>>
>> :-)
>> On Jun 14, 2015 2:00 PM, "Katie Filbert" <filbertk at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Thursday evening, there is a OpenStreetMap mapathon in Berlin for
>>> Missing Maps.
>>>
>>> http://www.meetup.com/Missing-Maps-Berlin/events/222639871/
>>>
>>> We will focus on mapping of flood-prone areas of Dar es Salaam, in
>>> support of local mappers in Tanzania. (and possibly other mapping efforts
>>> in Tanzania)
>>>
>>> Experienced mappers and newbies are all welcome. If you know folks in
>>> Berlin who might be interested, please share. :)
>>>
>>> If this goes well, we plan to have mapathons on a regular basis.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Katie Filbert
>>>
>>> --
>>> Katie Filbert