[HOT] Presenting HOT in a short video

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Fri Jun 19 20:59:41 UTC 2015

Tony - many thanks for your offer. Let me come back to you on that once we
wrap up work from the HOT Summit videos.

Suzan and Peter - thanks for your work pushing the short training clips
idea forward as part of the Training WG and work Missing Maps is doing.

Humberto - great idea on crowdsourcing. By the way, I posted your Isla de
León video on the HOT youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/hotosm

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Interim Executive Director