[HOT] GAP Analysis or Regional OSM Mapping Assessment

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Jun 22 16:35:41 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel,

I was gone all last week, so just seeing this email – did someone already answer you?

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Email: Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

US Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: +1-970-217-4195

OSM/Skype: russdeffner

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

Web <http://hotosm.org/>  | Wiki <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team>  | Blog <http://hotosm.org/updates>  | Contact <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team#Communication>  | Donate <http://hotosm.org/donate>