[HOT] Fwd: About " openstreetmap " Name Conflict

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:43:34 UTC 2015

It should probably be dealt with here.

Cheerio John
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mark <mark at ipr-china.net>
Date: 23 June 2015 at 07:27
Subject: [HOT] About " openstreetmap " Name Conflict

 (Please forward this to your CEO or President, because this is urgent.
Thank you.)

Dear President & CEO,

This email is from China Intellectual Property Office, which mainly deal
with trademark and domain name registration internationally. We received an
application from RFZJ Industries Ltd on June 23,2015. They want to register
"openstreetmap" as their Trademark in China,Hong Kong,Taiwan and some
Domain(.asia/.cn/.com.cn/.hk/.com.hk/.tw/.com.tw).

We checked and found the keyword is your company's registered trademark.
But have not registered in China,Hong Kong,Taiwan. So we inform you to
confirm whether this registration will affect and conflict your company. If
this registration will not affect and conflict your company, then we can
finish registering for them as per our duty. If this registration will
affect and conflict your company. Please contact us by telephone or email
within 10 workdays, so we can better handle the issue.

Best Regards,

Mark Chen

*Auditing Department/ManagerChina Intellectual Property Agent
OfficeAdd:3/F,1st Building ZongFu Street No.47,Jinjiang District, ChengDu,
China.Tel: (+86) 28 8777 5008 <%28%2B86%29%2028%208777%205008>|Fax: (+86)
28 6246 5008|Web: **http://www.ipr-china.net* <http://www.ipr-china.net/>

 *P* *Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.*