[HOT] meetbot in #hot irc channel

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 23 18:46:28 UTC 2015

Thanks Milo for the Bot.
I checked these links immediately at the end of the meeting and they did work. I just verified again and the links are still working for me.

regard

Pierre

      De : Milo van der Linden <milo at dogodigi.net>
 À : Russell Deffner <russell.deffner at hotosm.org>
Cc : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Mardi 23 juin 2015 14h37
 Objet : Re: [HOT] meetbot in #hot irc channel

Hello Russell!

Good to hear you used the bot, and I am also glad to hear it worked.

I checked out the log at http://logs.sahanafoundation.org/hotosm/2015-06-23.txt

And followed the links:

15:21:12 <hot_meetbot`> Minutes:        http://dogodigi.net/logs/hot/2015/hot.2015-06-23-14.04.html
15:21:12 <hot_meetbot`> Minutes (text): http://dogodigi.net/logs/hot/2015/hot.2015-06-23-14.04.txt
15:21:12 <hot_meetbot`> Log:            http://dogodigi.net/logs/hot/2015/hot.2015-06-23-14.04.log.html

>From my home location, these links are reachable, so I do not understand completely what can be wrong.
Can you please try again, maybe refresh the browser? Maybe have someone else also try the links?
As far as I know I haven't set up any black or whitelisting, so I am a bit puzzled of why they are unreachable.

I appologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know how I can be of service!

Kind regards,

Milo

Hello Milo, I used the meetbot today for the Activation Working Group.  All the commands seemed to work fine, but when I ended the meeting, the links the bot spit out were no good.  Can you point me to the ‘root’ URL and/or investigate what happened; the meeting occurred 14:00-15:20 roughly on 23 June. Thank you,=Russ From: Russell Deffner [mailto:Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org]