[HOT] validation

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:12:20 UTC 2015

I think if we get something like Nepal crop up again that this would be an
excellent introduction to HOT mapping and would help on the data quality
side.  However we have around a thousand open projects in HOT at the moment
and making an intro like this for each one would take quite a bit of effort.

Is the HOT training group aware of these?

Thanks John