[HOT] Nepal After Action Review: Imagery Coordination

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Tue Jun 30 07:23:05 UTC 2015

Hello,

As part of a series of after action reviews for HOT's recent Nepal
activation, we are starting with an assessment of imagery
coordination. Here's a draft list of items for discussion:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P8qb8mIxV_HhTP6SHA8WeSB-o9IMFJTSy_0bNQGgYLI/edit?usp=sharing

The idea is to have a couple of Skype meetings and then prepare a
short report with a list of lessons learned and recommendations for
future improvements.

Anyone is welcome to join, but I'm obviously seeking active
participation by those who were involved in imagery coordination and
provisioning during the activation.

** When: Friday July 3rd and July 10th, 2015, 18:00 UTC **
Where: Skype (please add me as a contact if you would like to participate)

Let me know if you have conflicts with the proposed dates and we can
consider other options. I am also open to using Mumble if that's
something you prefer, please let me know.

Cheers,

Cristiano

--
Cristiano Giovando