[HOT] Translating FieldPapers in now possible

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Tue Mar 3 17:15:18 UTC 2015

Hi Severin,

There is ongoing work to improve Field Papers, a major part of this is to
make it possible to translate it. I would suggest waiting until that is
finished before beginning translation. Unless I missed an announcement
somewhere looking for translators.

Best,

-Kate

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Severin Menard <severin.menard at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The website allows now a multilanguage support. Currently French and
> Japanese have been already requested, but I guess many other languages
> would be good to be added. You can request extra languages here:
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/fieldpapers/
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Severin

Kate Chapman