[HOT] OPW 2015: Improve LearnOSM Content and Organization

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Wed Mar 4 21:18:36 UTC 2015

Hi Lumneh,

Thank you for your interest. The best place to discuss this would be in the
Github ticket for the project itself(1). I'd suggest reviewing the LearnOSM
website(2) as well.

Have you already read through the Outreachy website about the general
requirements(3)? The basic expectations of the program is a full time,
remote internship from 25th May until 25th August.

Best,

-Kate

(1) https://github.com/hotosm/HOT-Project-Ideas/issues/12
(2) http://learnosm.org/en/
(3) https://www.gnome.org/outreachy/

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Angela lum neh <lumneh.angela385 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am Lum Neh Angela, a  third year Computer Engineering student at the
> University of Buea. I am interested  in working on the above project for
> this round of OPW. I'll like to know my expectations  on working on this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lumneh

Kate Chapman
Executive Director