[HOT] Great Article in Trajectory Magazine

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Mar 4 23:16:57 UTC 2015

I saw that too, not sure who ‘declined to be interviewed’, maybe they just did not know who to contact. In the future anyone who gets asked but doesn’t feel comfortable please have the reporter contact either info at hotosm.org or communications at hotosm.org – we should be able to fulfill most requests (except maybe those with extremely short timeframes).

Cheers,

=Russ