[HOT] #923 - Mayendit, South Sudan - buildings and roads

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:52:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:42 AM, Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The larger round huts are dwellings, the smaller ones are storage. The
> linear items around the buildings and huts are walls (barrier=wall).

In South Sudan, actually it is generally fences and not walls. Check on these
pics
<https://www.google.com/search?q=mayendit&client=ubuntu&hs=nHs&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Bo75VN6AGoHnUPrRgZAH&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAw#channel=fs&tbs=itp:photo&tbm=isch&q=village+south+sudan+trip>

The buildings and huts should be labelled building=yes.