[HOT] Mayendit task

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:43:40 UTC 2015

Hi all, I planned to write an email this afternoon to ask for your help
with the Mayendit task (http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/923). The MSF team
need the data fairly urgently.

However, when I just went to look, I saw it was already at 28%! This is
amazing....

So, instead I will just say, keep up the good work. The team needs the data
by mid next week, but I think that looks very likely to happen.

If anyone has time to do a bit of validation, that would also be super cool.

(I try not to post to this list too much about Missing Maps tasks as you
are all already involved in so many worthy projects. This is an exception
because of the task's urgent nature...)

Thanks again!

Pete

--