[HOT] HOT Board and Chair Elections

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:10:20 UTC 2015

Hi Nama, Congratulations on your decision.

You need to post your interest in seeking Nomination here

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Board_Elections_2015#Members_Seeking_Nomination

I took the liberty of doing that for you, I hope you do not mind.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>