[HOT] Installing JOSM on Mac OS

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Mar 7 18:37:37 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 9:32 AM, john whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did a post here talking about an idiot guide to JOSM and then got asked
> about Mac OS and installing it.  Any suggestions other than the JOSM web
> site and the Mac OS links?

I have run a number of introduction to JOSM sessions. I ask people to
install JOSM prior to the workshop to help manage time. I provide links to
josm.openstreetmap.de. So far the only problem I recall, is problems
installing on Windows 7-8. What kind of problems are you having with JOSM
on Mac? I have JOSM running on both Mac OSX and Linux.

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us