[HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting 03.2015

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:29:10 UTC 2015

Drazen
Have a schedule conflict tomorrow, so going to miss tomorrow's meeting.
I made a few notes in the agenda for tomorrow's TWG meeting, summarizing some of the conclusions from last weeks TM2 planning meeting (thanks again Blake for organizing). If I missed anything, please fill in the gaps.
One thing I wanted to ask, is this the most complete list of homepage redesign ideas? https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Ahomepage
ThanksMikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron