[HOT] 10 Years of OSM + HOT?

James Conkling james.lane.conkling at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:34:17 UTC 2015

Hey Mikel et al,

Glad to see there's work being done on a TM API.  I've been trying to load
the tasks.json file into an external app so I can monitor the progress of
some HOT projects (the API docs
<https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/wiki/API#tasks> suggest
this should be exposed now, even though the rest of the API has not yet
been implemented), but am running into issues with Cross Origin
requests--requesting as jsonp hasn't worked either.  Am I barking up the
wrong tree here, or is this something I should be able to do at this point?
 (code is here
<https://github.com/crowdcover/logging-roads/blob/gh-pages/js/scripts.js#L35-L49>,
in case anyone's interested)