[HOT] Recap of Community Call 1, reminder of CC 2

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Mar 11 19:53:44 UTC 2015

I already feel like we've made some huge progress with only about a dozen of
us on a one hour mumble chat!

But we need more input! If you missed the first one, there are two more over
the next 24 hours or so (either midnight tonight
<http://bit.ly/HOTCommunityMeeting2>  or 19:00 UTC
<http://bit.ly/HOTCommunity3>  tomorrow).

If you can make it, I hope you will take a moment to review what we did -
these notes:
<https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/1_ROKF4phcsWiXinH2hfaeEu0ol
0PTwcLiIDaPH9XtkU/edit#heading=h.g9e6w2lzdd00>  CommunityCall#1 and if you
have an hour between now and then, you can listen to what was said:
MumbleRecordingCC1
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xww233zit7vf34/HOT_Community_Chat_1_March_11_201
5.mp3?dl=0>

Although we will try to build on the momentum of CC1, we have a fresh agenda
for: CommunityCall#2
<https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/16AedVPST5-lOcUT12Vb7ZWIu7-
qpPa6xtIpb0C-uhrA/edit>  and CommunityCall#3
<https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/1bMNE8IPy3DAAVih60zSfenQ18b
s962Lkn2MAZar_uds/edit>  - so if you're only expecting to be at one or the
other and want to submit a specific question or suggestion for that timeslot
- please do! Also we'd like to keep the notes from each call separate for
now - although rest assured that the Board and myself as voting member Chair
will be capturing all that was said and done during the three meetings as we
work through the transition.

Best regards,

=Russ

Russell Deffner