[HOT] Recap of Community Call 2, reminder of CC 3

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Thu Mar 12 02:27:37 UTC 2015

Another great community call has come and gone, do hope you get a chance to
attend the final one at 19:00 UTC <http://bit.ly/HOTCommunity3>

We made some more progress thinking through the issues and noted them here:
CommunityCall#2
<https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/16AedVPST5-lOcUT12Vb7ZWIu7-
qpPa6xtIpb0C-uhrA/edit>  and had a great talk through some ideas (and the
agenda) which you can listen to here: MumbleRecordingCC2
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m38rmzyyzjgcqc/HOT_Community_Call_2_March_12_201
5.mp3?dl=0>

Please submit any specific things you'd like to hear discussed by adding it
to the bottom of: CommunityCall#3
<https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/1bMNE8IPy3DAAVih60zSfenQ18b
s962Lkn2MAZar_uds/edit>

Thank you!