[HOT] Identification of Communication towers

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:49:10 UTC 2015

Quick first version up on Vanuata tracing guide.
http://hotosm.github.io/tracing-guides/guide/vanuatu.html
  Just one tip so far on comms towers. Let me know what else this should cover. Best would be cropped screenshots and text added to this GitHub issue.
https://github.com/hotosm/tracing-guides/issues/30
 -Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron