[HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Rob James aetiologic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:48:10 UTC 2015

There are several Canadians (mostly MDs, families) with recent field
experience on Tanna - very very hard hit. I am starting to document key
strategic assets (landing sites for rotary wing) hospital, etc. but also
trying to document location of small indigenous "tribes" on island. Hope to
have that working tomorrow Vancouver time.

Rob