[HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 16 10:07:45 UTC 2015

Hi Yantisa
Thanks to Blake Girardot, we have access to daily updates for Vanuatu only. This link shows what available.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_03_Vanuatu_Pam_Cyclone_Response#Daily_updates
Extract in various formats are available- osm.pbf many GIS software read this format- obf (OSMAnd offline data for smartphones)- Garmin gps
Blake works to add the shapefile extract. Hopes this will be available today.

regard

Pierre