[HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 16 16:11:21 UTC 2015

Thanks Rob
With the dense forests, we can sometimes see partial roofs, which let us confirm various isoleted residential areas.  In general, this is probably metallic roofs. I have not spot any huts so far or more traditionnal housings in these areas.

To document the mapping, it would greatly help to have pictures.
The international charter just activated and this should provide us new imagery.

It is important for us to have feedbacks from the field about the work we do, the places where people think we should revise.

regard

Pierre