[HOT] West Africa Ebola Activtion - UNMEER request to Enhance Routing

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 16 19:40:57 UTC 2015

Yes, we should discuss with developper of routing applications to see the best way to handle this.

Pierre

      De : Blake Girardot <bgirardot at gmail.com>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 16 mars 2015 15h15
 Objet : Re: [HOT] West Africa Ebola Activtion - UNMEER request to Enhance Routing

I would use the existing conditional: structure that lets you specify
months.

It has the advantage of being accepted already and routing software
should already be able to parse it.