[HOT] Something good associate with OSM

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:36:12 UTC 2015

Hello Mateusz,

Please stop sending this announcement to every OSM mailing list. I see that Dan Stowell already asked you on the osm-newbies list to stop sending email to more than one osm list, and I also see that Michael Reichert on the osm-talk list has reported that you have been sending OSM users personal messages as well.

Your SafeThru application is only marginally related to OSM (you are creating a proprietary application and generating a proprietary database, and are only using an OSM basemap) and is completely irrelevant to HOT. Because you are sending unsolicited commercial email, this technically fits into some definitions of "spam". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming>

Please do not send any further announcements to any OSM mailing lists.

Alan