[HOT] HOT Summit Call for Proposals - deadline extended!

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Tue Mar 17 07:48:00 UTC 2015

Hello Hotties,

As we are organizing the HOTtest event of the year [1], we decided to
give you all a little bit more time to submit your proposals for
participation.

The deadline is now extended to next Monday, March 23rd, 2015 [2].
Please send your ideas through the form linked on the CfP page. There
are different formats to choose from, from 5 minute lightning talks,
to 20 minute presentations, to half day workshops.

The summit is a really great opportunity to share your stories with
the HOT community, by presenting you have a chance to inspire many
others like you.

Please forward this notice to anyone who may be interested. We look
forward to seeing many of you in DC in about 6 weeks!

Cheers,

the Summit team

PS: Presenters will also receive a 50% off discount on the registration fee [3]

[1] http://summit.hotosm.org/
[2] http://summit.hotosm.org/talk
[3] https://hotsummit2015.eventbrite.com/

--