[HOT] HOT seeks an Interim Executive Director

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:20:19 UTC 2015

Dear Hotties,

Thank you for your support. As mentioned, we are seeking an Interim
Executive Director for the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team. All the details
are posted on the HOT blog [1].

HOT is in a great place and positioned to build on our early successes.
With our community-driven strategy and an talented staff, we would welcome
a leader that can build on our mission and really support HOT’s journey to
the next level. We would like to ask for your help in sharing this post
with your wider network, especially humanitarian and open source allies. If
you are person with requisite experience, we encourage you to apply.

Share this tweet/post:   [. at hotosm seeks an Interim Executive Director.
Apply Soon:
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/get_involved/interim_executive_director  ]

Each of you has made HOT great. We hope that you will welcome the new
interim Executive Director with as much enthusiasm and support as you give
to all our activities. (NOTE: Deals about the ED transition plan and hiring
process will be shared in the HOT March 2015 Board Meeting Minutes (which
will be available tomorrow ~ March 18, 2015 17:00 UTC.)

Thanks again,

Heather on behalf of the Board

[1]
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2015-03-17_humanitarian_openstreetmap_team_seeks_interim_executive_director