[HOT] Suggestion needed: Household level OSM in Bangladesh

Frederic Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:37:57 UTC 2015

Dear Ahasan,

Base on experience I had with office of statistic in Pakistan, and
recently when we conduced a census in Haiti (2011.2012)  with the
national office of statistic.

We decided to use polygon as it was more useful for the survey team to
use the map in the field and correct it.
To improve our mapping we decided to use UAV, to ensure a better pre
mapping before sending the surveyor.

Then we convert polygon to point for the database management and to make
the statistic .

the best way is to make some pilot test, to validate the workflow.

All the best FredM