[HOT] Post-disaster imagery for Vanuatu

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:20:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

One additional note, please do not remove any buildings based on this
updated imagery. At the moment one major data need is pre-event building
footprints and residential areas.

This updated imagery is best used at the moment to identify residential
areas and road network segments and leisure=common areas

If the focus changes and we are asked to help with post-event
assessments this might change but for now, good pre-event building
footprints, road network, comms towers, leisure=common, health care
facilities (requires local knowledge) are being requested of us.

Best wishes,
Blake